Monday 6 April 2009

April - Two Faces

Out of previously mentioned themes that interested me... I have decided to narrow down the focus into creating the diptychs that explore two faces we all have. I will take no side in commenting of the situation in which we are, or in which we had previously been. This work is becoming personal as I myself am two faced, which will be explored through the picture selection and through the composition technique. The work will focus on people - urban landscape, traditions, religion... 

I would like this body of work to create layers of meaning and metaphors that refer to both current and past experience. 
I will be using techniques that I explored earlier, although will keep it simple and I hope readable. 
 
SAMPLES


image 1.

image 2.

image 3.

image 4.

No comments: